Thursday, November 28, 2013

Media Bias

      Ever notice how much crap and I do mean crap for example Lady Gaga this an Lady Gaga that or ad nauseam   you feel in the blanks. Very little real hard news is found on major news sources or at best it is hidden back on page 28 or distorted beyond recognition. This is the age of spin an don't get me started on that no spin short Leprechaun on Fox. He straddles the fence so much he is getting bow legged. There is a story here http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/10/bbc_bias.html .    This story more about the BBC in Britain but could apply here in the states as well. Misdirection is the real story. The Blogs an sites like Drudge Report are getting to be the only real source of news that is not covered up. Examples that I can think of are TWA Flight 800 out of New York that had a lot of evidence pointing to being shot down by a missile, Benghazi on 9-11-2012 you know that one stinks an both had the Clinton stamp of approval. That is why the cover-up Hillary needs no discredit when she runs in 2016, but that my friends is another story. God every time McCain uses that my friends line I think I want to up chuck,am I wrong?                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment