Friday, April 25, 2014

Kindness and Compassion

Whether one believes in a religion or not, and whether one believes in rebirth or not, there isn't anyone who doesn't appreciate kindness and compassion." - The Dalai Lama     I think drinking the koolaid  speaks to itself. Listen an read leads to wisdom it takes years, but life after it smacks you around leaves you with a persona that if it wasn't rotten at birth can become a nice person. I've known quite a few. My wife I've learned in recent years is a true angel on Earth. A saint if one believes in such things. I don't ,at least not the religious kind but yes some people can become true saints on Earth and really believe in helping others. Sometimes I wish I could be that social but being a little lone wolf  with a class A persona these days makes it difficult. But enough about me just had to post the Dalai Lama quote because he is a religious leader I respect and believe in since some people should be on a pedestal. Because they are great people and make mankind more human and do things that few people do. That is what will keep mankind alive, kindness and compassion and the few saints and really good people out there. Oh and don't play follow the leader and drink the koolaid ,that is for kids not good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment