Monday, March 17, 2014

OMG my garbage disposal bit the dust an is bleeding out

Nothing like sitting home watching my favorite show "The Walking Dead" an this week  Mika an Lizza are gone. Shocked my God at least 4 or 5 kleenex tissues this was one of those shows that really hits hard.You know like last seasons Sons of Anarchy or Game of Thrones you get wrapped up in characters an boom they are dead. Anyway during this breakdown my wife rushes in to the bedroom I'm deep into The Walking Dead show and boom horrors. our floor of the kitchen sink in the cabinet has collapsed and smells of mold and is leaking water from the garbage disposal. Whats a man to do but 1. turn off the water don't use the kitchen sink 2. Plan how to fix this mess. Decisive plan is still up in the air for I feel the faucet an garbage disposal need replaced an still thinking about the reverse osmosis system. I think I just need to replace the filter but these things take time when your just a half ass plumber at best. My bad knees and back prevent me from doing much so sweet talk the #1 son to do the heavy lifting. Life goes on but damn did it have to be plumbing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment