Sunday, October 5, 2014

My early life and what we didn't keep

Someone on facebook mentioned about a motorcycle they had owned when they were young and wished that they still had. This jogged my memory and of the 7 motorcycles I owned back in the 70's and 1980's I guess my shiny 1968 Honda 305 Dream was a favorite. It was a work of art,shiny and reminiscent of an earlier age. Comfortable and eye candy at least to my eye it had a real leather seat an only had ~ 1500 miles on the odometer. Why did I sell it? Needed money I was in my twenties and always needed cash back then for what ever. My other bikes were 2 Honda trail 90, Yamaha DT250, Honda CB350 and a Honda 450 I think it was called a Nighthawk. All nice bikes and really dangerous to ride on Phoenix streets.  Still wished I had them and guess I never will again but it is fun to look back and remember those wild days of our youth and think about what was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment