Saturday, June 21, 2014

Rv'ing time of year

That my son Cameron about 2003  and our RV I believe a 1983 class A with a 454 v8 chevy. One of the biggest problems was the rodents that use to make nest in the engine compartment and other places. Constant battle out here at the ranch. We never used it as much as I would have liked and lost a few thousand $ on fixes and when we sold it. The 25' Nomad trailer we have now is sealed tight so no problems with the rodents. I just hate towing it because of it size. It is kind of like traveling in a tractor trailer truck with the truck it is about 45' long so difficult to get around and park. I'm still thinking of something shorter like a 16' trailer or class C. Time and money will tell.
This is my daughter's Ram truck with my trailer getting ready to leave for up North to go camping. She uses it a lot more then my wife an I which is fine. I instilled a love of camping in a couple of the kids.  God knows it was our main pastime back in the 80's and 90's.

No comments:

Post a Comment